Is there a way to customize the filename used by the maven-ear-plugin for
the different modules but in a general template way?

At the moment, the bundleFilename by default seems to be:
${artifactId}-${version}.${packaging}

I would like to prepend it with a $[groupId} as well.
${groupId}-${artifactId}-${version}.${packaging}

where the groupId/artifactId/version/packaging belong to the module in
question.

However, I do not want to manually specify each module bundleFilename
manually.

Is there a way to configure this using parameterization?

ex:
<plugin>
   <artifactId>maven-ear-plugin</artifactId>
   <configuration>

<bundleFilenameTemplate>${groupId}-${artifactId}-${version}.${packaging}</bundleFilenameTemplate>
??????
   </configuration>
</plugin>

Anything remotely similar exist, or anyway to achieve a similar
functionality?  If I use ${groupId}/etc in the module definition, it
actually uses the ${project.groupId} instead of the webmodule.groupId.

Thanks,

Eric