Bernd,

Is my understanding correct though?  These three properties cannot contain
any property values?  They can only contain constants?  Can they contain
other command line values, or not even?

Can you elaborate why it was deemed necessary to restrict the expansion to
a fixed set?  What was the reasoning behind that?

Thanks,

Eric