Hi,

All merged, but there is one more thing:

I'd like to fully reformat indexer codebase to maven codestyle before
release:
https://github.com/apache/maven-indexer/pull/23
(not much to see, but someone eyeball please)

Main reason is not only annoying checkstyle errors (this PR gets rid of
most but not all of them, javadoc ones still remain :), but also to align
formatting of sources, makes IDEs not loose their sanity. Currently we have
one pending PR (the lucene 7) but rebasing it against master (once this
reformat PR is merged) should be easy, if the other problems are fixed.

Am not "blocking" the release with reformat -- so am fine doing 6.0 without
it --, but i think would be "nice thing to do", and would ease later PR
reviews too, by having codestyle aligned across whole project.

WDYT?

On Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 11:01 AM Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> wrote:

> sounds good!
> Thanks!
> Olivier
>
> On 24 November 2017 at 02:14, Tamás Cservenák <ta...@cservenak.net> wrote:
>
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I think with this PR 6.0 should be ready to go:
> > https://github.com/apache/maven-indexer/pull/21
> >
> > Then, we can "jump" to 7 :)
> > - make it java8
> > - consume the lucene update PR
> > https://github.com/apache/maven-indexer/pull/19
> >

> > WDYT?
> >

> > On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 3:13 PM Andreas Sewe <
> > s...@st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,

> > have
> > > some news for 6.0 release of maven indexer.

> with
> > > maven 3.1.1+  (see [2]). And works well with 6.0.
> > >
> > > FWIW, I'm also quite keen on proper release of 6.0 (currently working
> > > with a locally-built 6.0 snapshot).
> > >
> > > Best wishes,
> > >
> > > Andreas
> > >

> > > --