Hi list.
I'm trying to make work the deploy maven site example from
http://maven.apache.org/wagon/wagon-providers/wagon-scm/usage.html

I have an empty java project. First I do `mvn site:site` and a site is created
in target/
Then I do `mvn site:deploy` and it fails with "No such provider". It doesn't
seem to reach the point where it calls the cvs binary.

Here's my pom.xml :

        <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
        <project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0";
http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd";>
                <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

                <groupId>foo</groupId>
                <artifactId>bar</artifactId>
                <version>0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
                <name>bar</name>

                <build>
                        <extensions>
                                <extension>

<groupId>org.apache.maven.wagon</groupId>
                                        <artifactId>wagon-scm</artifactId>
                                        <version>3.0.0</version>
                                </extension>
                                <extension>
                                        <groupId>org.apache.maven.scm</groupId>

<artifactId>maven-scm-manager-plexus</artifactId>
                                        <version>1.9.5</version>
                                </extension>
                                <extension>
                                        <groupId>org.apache.maven.scm</groupId>

<artifactId>maven-scm-provider-cvsexe</artifactId>
                                        <version>1.9.5</version>
                                </extension>
                        </extensions>
                </build>

                <distributionManagement>
                        <site>
                                <id>my.cvs.server</id>

<url>scm:cvs:local:/cygdrive/d/1/cvs_repository:myprojects</url>
                        </site>
                </distributionManagement>
        </project>

Here're the commands to create a local cvs repo:

    mkdir cvs_repository
    export CVSROOT=:local:`pwd`/cvs_repository
    cvs init

    mkdir empty_dir
    cd empty_dir
    cvs import -mroot myprojects vtag rtag