Hi List.
As far as I know, Class-Path in MANIFEST.MF of a .war file is only useful when
you need to add jars that are not in WEB-INF/lib and not provided by the
container.
But can maven add paths that are absolute or relative? I tried this:

   <dependency>
           <groupId>nah</groupId>
           <artifactId>nah</artifactId>
           <version>1.0.0</version>
           <scope>system</scope>
           <systemPath>/C:/1/ccc.jar</systemPath>
           <optional>true</optional>
           <!-- goes in manifest classpath, but not included in WEB-INF/lib -->
           <!--
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-war-plugin/examples/war-manifest-guide.html
 -->
   </dependency>
        <plugin>
                <configuration>
          <archive>
            <manifest>
              <addClasspath>true</addClasspath>
            </manifest>
          </archive>

The Class-Path was indeed added to MANIFEST.MF, but not the "ccc.jar".