Hello Maven people,

Can someone at least give me some feedback on why this one is not
getting any answers? Asked the question in a wrong way? Is it not
clear? Not interesting?

I think supporting Docker-based builds is very important today. I'm
thinking of contributing code to solve this issue, but I first want to
confirm I didn't miss some solution that is already available.

Adam