Looks good.

A small bit of feedback.  I tried using it on a project (Groovy) with
an "all" artifact that has no jar - just references other jars. Even
when I specified "<type>pom</type>" it tried to look for the jar
artifact. Despite the error stacktrace it continued and still seemed
to produce the correct result. I don't know whether it's possible to
reduce such noise.

Cheers, Paul.