From: Sigmond Hola <sigmund....@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2018 7:01:04 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Why I can run plugin:goal in command line even though plugin was only
defined under pluginManagement?

I defined a specific plugin under  <build><pluginManagement><plugins>, but
not under  <build><plugins>, but I can still run goals of this plugin with  mvn
plugin:goal.

As far as I understand<pluginManagement> is only used to configuring the
plugin information, but not actually import them, right? then how can I use
the goals of this plugin  in the command line?

Thanks for reply.

Bests.
--Sig