One way to achieve this (the only way I know!) is to put a file called
navigation.xml in your maven.docs.src of each subproject.

Mine looks like:

 <project name="projectA">
  <title>Miki</title>
  <menu name="Related Projects">
  <item name="All Projects" href="../../index.html" />
  </menu>
  </project>

This is pretty basic but at least allows you to get back to the root. It
is assuming you're using the aggregate style of multiproject.

I've seen more clever navigation.xmls that allow you to link directly to
other subprojects.

Cheers,

Rob.

Robert Hernik
Java Developer
Morpheus Limited, Unit 6, The Courtyard, Eastern Road, Bracknell,
Berkshire, RG12 2XB
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: 01344 458188; Fax: 01344 458189
Web: http://www.morpheus.co.uk
*Small Business of the Year Finalist - Royal Borough
Business Excellence Awards 2004*
*Rising Star Platinum Achievement Award - IBM Software
2003*
*Accredited Investors In People*