Hello everyone,

another problem, but (hopefully) not connected to the other one I posted
earlier today:

When I execute a Maven build using the goals "clean install site" or
"clean package site", I see that the maven-surefire-plugin is executed 2
times.

The first time everything goes smoothly. But the second time it reports
an error that it can't find my classes which are needed for the tests
(obviously - as they are the ones who should be tested).

First I don't know why the tests are performed 2 times.

I read about a problem here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SUREFIRE-257

I'm using v2.21.0 of the maven-surefire-plugin as well as the
maven-surefire-report-plugin.

I added the following at the maven-surefire-report-plugin entry in the
<pluginManagement> section:

<executions>

    <execution>

        <phase>test</phase>

        <goals>

            <goal>report-only</goal>

        </goals>

    </execution>

</executions>

And in the <reporting> section at the maven-surefire-report-plugin
entry:

<reportSets>

    <reportSet>

        <reports>

            <report>report-only</report>

        </reports>

    </reportSet>

</reportSets>

But that didn't help much. The tests are still performed 2 times.

Second I realized that the 2nd time the tests are performed the
classpath pointing to the class (\target\classes) is missing (thanks to
the debug output).

But I don't know why that is the case.

The 1st time that classpath exists.

Regards