Great info. Thanks a lot Dan!
I don’t see we use any plugin with aggregate goal though, we have around 120
modules. Wondering how did you pinpoint an internal aggregated plugin?

Thanks again.

Regards,
~ Vivi

On 5/16/18, 8:30 PM, "Dan Tran" <dant...@gmail.com> wrote:

    this may help

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__maven.40175.n5.nabble.com_Hickup-2Din-2Dmulti-2Dthread-2Dbuild-2Dtd5865974.html-23a5866778&d=DwIFaQ&c=uilaK90D4TOVoH58JNXRgQ&r=tYDcStj6mDsTbB35bXONhA&m=ndqnOoT0h3pNv5piTqZToyi1Oy-8DK6a0XSE7qoM9xI&s=3BHnnNgvo0syM0ZRgoLw0i-d0xUqJxSoJHjLYl7Wueo&e=

    -D