I would like to do this to and have started modifying the Eclipse
plugin to get sources from
the dist folder on the repository - unfortunately as far as I can tell
- there is no standard way of getting maven to download the dist
folder

When uploading you can use the goal to create maven:dist to create the
following files. Which I belive are meant to be uploaded to the repo
as follows

/foo/dist/foo-0.1.zip
/foo/dist/foo-0.1-src.zip
/foo/dist/foo-0.1.tar.gz
/foo/dist/foo-0.1-src.tar.gz

The src.zip version works fine when attatched to eclipse.

The zip/tar.gz versions contain classes and javadocs
The src.zip/tar.gz contain just source

If there was a easy way to fetch these modifying the eclipse plugin to
add them would be simple. But I cannot find an easy way to fetch them
- does anyone have any ideas?

Ben Gidley

Thanks

Ben