Hi,

On 30/05/18 20:44, Naveen Swamy wrote:
Hi, I am trying to refactor our maven packages, we were publishing way too
many packages and I am fat jar which contains everything because that's how
our users use.

We are testing the package on the staging repo and running into issues
where it is asking for the parent pom file.
I wanted to know if we also have to publish the parent package or if there
is a way around it ? this would also we have recursively release all
parents packages?

The package in question is here, i want to only release the platform
specific packages.
https://github.com/nswamy/incubator-mxnet/tree/v1.2.0/scala-package/assembly

What is the problem with deploying / releasing the parent poms as well? What is the issue with them?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise