Hi,

I run into a problem in my Spring Boot Web project and then there's an advice
following this URL :

https://github.com/spring-projects/spring-boot/issues/12398

But, when I run mvn dependency:purge-local-repository, I get another error :

Unknown lifecycle phase "mvn". You must specify a valid lifecycle phase or a
goal in the format <plugin-prefix>:<goal> or
<plugin-group-id>:<plugin-artifact-id>[:<plugin-version>]:<goal>. Available
lifecycle phases are: validate, initialize, generate-sources, process-sources,
generate-resources, process-resources, compile, process-classes,
generate-test-sources, process-test-sources, generate-test-resources,
process-test-resources, test-compile, process-test-classes, test,
prepare-package, package, pre-integration-test, integration-test,
post-integration-test, verify, install, deploy, pre-clean, clean, post-clean,
pre-site, site, post-site, site-deploy. -> [Help]

I hope someone can tell you how to run mvn dependency:purge-local-repository in
Eclipse Oxygen.

Tks

Karen