Hi Karl.

I've created a minimal project. The git and nexus / repo info would have to
be set in a settings.xml file, and the nexus repo would have to not allow
overwriting releases.
https://github.com/sellersj/hello-world-not-using-corp-parent

This works for maven 3.5.3 but not 3.5.4

If you need a log, I'll have to scrub it and that will take me more time.

Thanks so much for your help.
Jim