Am 2018-08-02 um 12:48 schrieb Joshua Fox:
I got a lot of these error messages using Maven 3.5 on Windows 10.

*The POM for… jar…  is invalid, transitive dependencies (if any) will not
be available, enable debug logging for more details*

It turns out that the POM files consisted  of a *double copy *of the XML!
See the attached example.

I removed ~/.m2/ and rebuilt, and the POMs were  OK.

Is this a known issue? It is very strange to see XML appearing twice.

Hard to tell if we cannot reproduce this. It also could be a Modello issue. Have you checked open ones with MNG in JIRA?

Michael