Hi,

I have a project that builds a webapp and runs integration tests against it
using the failsafe plugin and the jetty-maven-plugin.

That is, I use the jetty-maven-plugin to start jetty in the
pre-integration-test phase, run the tests, then shut jetty down in the
post-integration-test phase.

Now, my web app can have an entirely different configuration in addition to the
existing one, so I need to start jetty with a new config and run a new suite of
tests, while maintaining all the existing functionality.

So what I really want to do it run these phases twice:

pre-integration-test
integration-test
post-integration-test

First I want to run them with the my webapp configured the old way, and then
run the same phases again with my webapp configured the new way.

Any advice on how to do this? The configurations can be set with system
properties. The problem is how to run those phases twice in that order.

Thanks for any insight you can offer,
Scott