Am 2018-10-16 um 08:17 schrieb Maxim Solodovnik:
Hello All,

I'm getting lot's of exceptions like the one below during the build.
These exceptions are not affecting build status but polluting the logs

Maybe you know how it can be fixed?

maven-bundle-plugin version: 4.0.0
maven-project-info-reports-plugin version: 3.0.0

These issues have already been reported. I do believe that Maven does not read extensions in that mode and therefore reports the packaging as invalid. Robert has left some ideas how this can be solved for MPIR. I haven't found anytime yet to have a look at it. If you do, I'll highly appreciate a PR.

Michael