Hi,
I have a problem with a multi-module project.
This is the setup (you can find it here [1]):
- I have a module which produces a multi-release jar when built using jdk10+ [2]

<profile>
<id>jdk10</id>
<activation>
<jdk>[10,)</jdk>
</activation>
<build>
<pluginManagement>
<plugins>
<plugin>
<executions>
<execution>
<id>jdk10</id>
<goals>
<goal>compile</goal>
</goals>
<configuration>
<release>10</release>
<compileSourceRoots>
<compileSourceRoot>${project.basedir}/src/main/java10</compileSourceRoot>
</compileSourceRoots>
<outputDirectory>${project.build.outputDirectory}/META-INF/versions/10</outputDirectory>
</configuration>
</execution>
</executions>
</plugin>
<plugin>
<executions>
<execution>
<id>default-jar</id>
<configuration>
<archive>
<manifestEntries>
<Multi-Release>true</Multi-Release>
</manifestEntries>
</archive>
</configuration>
</execution>
</executions>
</plugin>
</plugins>
</pluginManagement>
</build>

- a second module depends on the first one

if I run "mvn test" from the root of the reactor it seems that
surefire is picking
ONLY the directory which the jdk10+ special classes

so in the example in herddb-net project surefire uses as classpath
only a part of classes of herddb-utils (the module with produces the
multi-release jar)

Running "mvn verify" works well, and herddb-net is picking up the JAR

Enrico

[1] https://github.com/diennea/herddb/
[2] https://github.com/diennea/herddb/blob/master/herddb-utils/pom.xml