Hi,

I am too facing this issue, as we use the jetspeed-maven-plugin in one part
in our build. The reason I am using jetspeed-maven-plugin:unpack and not
maven-dependency-plugin:unpack, is that I want a flattened output.

What I need to do, is unpack the contents of a subfolder inside an archive,
but not the directory structure. maven-dependency-plugin does not allow me
to do that, afaik.

e.g.:

archive: com/test/resources folder contains resources I want to unpack
maven-dependency-plugin:unpack will create the com/test/resource structure
with jetspeed I can omit that

Any way to achieve the same thing with another plugin?

Thank you,

Christian