Hi,

I've been trying to make builds on an IPv6-only machine, and I am getting
errors like this:

[ERROR] Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.5 or one of
its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor
for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:jar:2.5: Could not
transfer artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:pom:2.5
from/to central (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): Network is
unreachable (connect failed) -> [Help 1]

The message is reasonable, since, as it turns out, maven.map.fastly.net, to
which repo.maven.apache.org ultimately resolves, does not have an AAAA
record.

Is it possible that in 2019 there is still no IPv6 connectivity to Apache
repositories, or am I missing something? Perhaps, with IPv6 I need to
connect to another URL, or something?

Thx in advance!

Anton