Dear Miguel,

as a normal Maven user I have faced this problem several times. To have
such information available as part of the licence information would be
great.

Oliver

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany

  • SPDX license ID Miguel Angel Terrón
    • Re: SPDX license ID Oliver B. Fischer