Am 2019-05-24 um 18:35 schrieb 林自均:
Hi Michael,

Michael Osipov <micha...@apache.org> 於 2019年5月24日 週五 下午11:48 寫道:

Am 2019-05-24 um 06:08 schrieb 林自均:
Hi all,

I am using maven-changes-plugin to send announcement emails. Now I
would like to add the name of the release git tag and git commit sha1
in the announcement. However, I didn't see any available variable to
achieve this:
https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-changes-plugin/examples/using-a-custom-announcement-template.html

Why do you need both if the tag will poin to the commit and the commit
will list the tag?

Only the tag name or commit sha1 also works for me. The point is to
retrieve the git info during generating announcement email.

Evaluate exec-maven-plugin or better buildnumber-maven-plugin and filter that property in the Velocity template. It should work in theory.

Michael