On 10/29/2019 9:01 AM, Tomo Suzuki wrote:
> Hi Marco,
>
> Thank you for response. NetBeans' "Effective" almost worked. It showed the
> problematic artifact "grpc-api:1.24.0", which I was looking for, and showed
> it's from "grpc-bom". Great. But I also want to see where this grpc-bom
> coming from.
>
> [image: image.png]
>
> Regards,
> Tomo

There is also a graph layout for poms in NetBeans as well. It shows
parent-child relationships of dependencies, and will show if a single
dependency has multiple parents.

Unfortunately, the graph zoom functionality seems to be missing in 11.1
of the IDE. It was there in 8.2. I haven't downloaded 11.2 yet (almost
released) to see if the graph zoom functionality has made it back in. If
not, I should probably open up an enhancement request.

. . . just my two cents
/mde/