The .m2/repository folder i a local Maven repository, which is local for
one machine. What you want to do is to deploy (Maven lingo for publish) to
a repository manager (such as Nexus och Artifactory for example). You
deployment script/system can then download from the repo manager and
perform the deployment.

/Anders