On Nov 3, 2004, at 15:14, Duncan Krebs wrote:

Hi,
I've ran into a road block with the following error below. I think it has something to do with my project.xml file but the error is not pointed to anything specific. Below is the error that I'm getting and further below is the project file I'm using. Any help is greatly appreciated. - dkrebs

[ ... ]
  <sourceDirectory>${basedir}/src/java/*</sourceDirectory>

The asterisk at the end of the sourceDirectory value looks suspicious to me.

"${basedir}/src/java" should be sufficient.

--
Craig S. Cottingham
[EMAIL PROTECTED]