(Apologises for top posting )

This thread is about a bunch of requested features (cache and parallel
executions of mojos) that we have been discussing on dev@ mailing list.
As said in this thread the first show stopper for Maven is that we do not
have a clear definition of input and outputs for each plugin.
There are proposals but actually no one is spending actively engineering
time on these topics.

Any help is very appreciated, please join us on dev@

Best regards
Enrico