Hi Hervé,

thank you for your reply, appreciate your swift response.
It seems to be a little more complex ;-) , but started easy (looked like 1
line and 1 import)

Extensions are loaded like line 145 in the MarkdownParser.class:
extensions.add(
AdminitionExtension.create() );

I did a quick check on CSS/JS. When I put them in /src/site/resources/css
and /src/site/resources/js, they get copied into the target site.
Then I added  <head><![CDATA[<script src="./js/site.js"
type="text/javascript"></script>]]> </head>
to the site.xml - which also worked. So the prerequites can be handled in
the site.xml without the need to change any code.

However I wouldn't see just to load that one extra plugin always, more like
make it configurable. I see two approaches:
- read the name of the plugins from a config setting and leave it to the
user - with all consequences - which one they specify
- pick one (for starters) and have a config true/false flag whether to load
it (default false)

The first might be the more flexible solution, but could add a can of
(support) worms.

What do you think?

Create a nice day!
Stephan H. Wissel