Hi

I am reading the maven surefire documentation
<https://maven.apache.org/surefire/maven-surefire-plugin/examples/fork-options-and-parallel-execution.html>
about
the forked test execution. It states

*The default setting is forkCount=1/reuseForks=true, which means that
maven-surefire-plugin creates one new JVM process to execute all tests in
one Maven module.*

*forkCount=1/reuseForks=false executes each test class in its own JVM
process, one after another. It creates the highest level of separation for
the test execution, but it would probably also give you the longest
execution time of all the available options. Consider it as a last reso*rt.

Can someone resolve my below doubts about the above para:

In a maven multimodule project if I am setting forkcount=3 /
reuseForks=true. Then does that mean maven-surefire-plugin will create 3
new JVM processes and then execute tests from 3 modules in 3 JVM and all
tests from a module will be running in the same JVM?