On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 6:48 PM Greg Chabala <greg.chab...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ah, I see. I believe it's closer to (A), but I would describe it as 'the
> list of licenses that the plugin knows to exist in the universe'.

Really? Not terribly useful. I can probably accurate version of that info
from wikipedia.

> I believe (B) would be the license:third-party-report goal:
> https://www.mojohaus.org/license-maven-plugin/third-party-report-mojo.html

Yeah, I ran that. But it basically gives me a long list of third-party
modules with their licenses. What I would like to see is a consolidated
"bag" of all the licenses that my project depends on. Of course, I can
manually generate that bag by consolidating the third-party-report output,
but it would be nice to have an automated way to get that.

Alain