Hi,

Apologies for double posting, I sent this message yesterday to the mailing list
and is not appearing, so I am creating ti directly form UI.

I am seeing how to define some dynamic Map<String,Object> parameter for a Mojo,
but I'd like to be able to offer some IDE completion for commonly used keys.
However, I see the `plugin.xml` only stores the class name and none of its
internals.

        <parameter>
          <name>attributes</name>
          <type>org.asciidoctor.maven.AttributesMap</type>
          <required>false</required>
          <editable>true</editable>
          <description></description>
        </parameter>

`AttributesMap`is a class extending a HashMap<String,Object> that has some
setters like `setImagesdir` or `setSourceHighlighter` so that IDEs can show
`<imagesdir>` and `<sourceHighlighter>`. Internally I just store them with the
appropriate key in the internal Hashmap implementation.

I checked docs
https://maven.apache.org/guides/plugin/guide-java-plugin-development.html,
https://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-configuring-plugins.html#Mapping_Complex_Objects,
 https://maven.apache.org/plugin-tools/maven-plugin-plugin/descriptor-mojo.html
and did some experimentation. I saw eclipse offers something, I assume with
introspection of the type declared in the plugin.xml descriptor. But this is
totally on the IDE side, given the plugin descriptor does not add any extra
information other than the type class name.

So, my questions are:
* Is there something I am missing that allows such use case?
* If not, would it make sense to add such information to the plugin.xml?