Hi All,

Thanks for your response.

I have replicated the same issue as mentioned in below steps:
1. Compile external project https://github.com/hanishbansal/external-common ,
this is some external project in which we can not change anything.
2. Our project "test-parent" has dependency of "external-common" project.
Now checkout code from https://github.com/hanishbansal/test-parent adn try
to compile it. Module "child1" is not deployed properly in local maven repo.
Below is pom snippet of child1 module where revision tag is not replaced.
 <parent>
    <artifactId>test-parent</artifactId>
    <groupId>com.sample</groupId>
    <version>${revision}</version>