Thank you all for the frindly support.

The issue is about culture of my project members. My new project is
growing up very quick and now we have several members expert in ANT
and some members optimist about MAVEN (including me). I need arguments
to convince these people about the gain in using MAVEN - at least
convince them to try :).

>From my point of view, maven is a step ahead of ANT, but I need to
post it in a convincent and elegant way :) to avoid team stress.

Your tips will help me a lot, thank you very much,

   Felipe Gaścho
   Schoolbus owner
   https://schoolbus.dev.java.net