Am 2020-06-15 um 14:54 schrieb Raghavendra Chilakalapudi (rchilakalapu):
Hi,

Query :
I am using Azul Zulu Open JDK (14.0)  and planning to integrate with Maven.
But getting following error when running mvn command for archetype plugin :

PKIX path building failed:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target.

Do I need to add anything specific in settings.xml for resolve this
certification issue?

Could you please help me out to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

This is not Maven problem. Add your CA to cacerts.