Hi Tibor,

Thank you for your answer. I’ve read the link you provided but didn’t find the
answer to my question. I don’t have any questions about how to run jpms tests.
I can’t understand how tests are executed without junit platform in boot layer.
As I understand we have the following chain:
maven → surefire → junit-platform-launcher → junit-platform-engine.

However, I can’t find maven, surefire, launcher, engine in boot layer. How
does it work? Could you explain what magic I miss?

Alex

--
Alex Orlov