Hi all,
I have a private repo in an S3 bucket. All my private dependencies work fine
with a repository specified in a project POM with a URL of
s3://myprivatebucket/release, and specifying an S3 wagon:

    <extensions>
      <extension>
        <groupId>com.allogy.maven.wagon</groupId>
        <artifactId>maven-s3-wagon</artifactId>
        <version>1.2.0</version>
      </extension>
    </extensions>

So, all good so far. Where I'm running into problems is that I've made a custom
archetype for some internal projects, but I can't seem to figure out how to
access it using `mvn archetype:generate'. I can specify the repo in my
settings.xml but despite hours of searching I can't find any method to specify
that S3 wagon globally so that the generator can use it to contact my repo.

Is there any way to do this? Am I missing something obvious? I can't use the
https address of the bucket because that doesn't support authentication, it's
public or (as I understand it) having to pass a bunch of headers, neither of
these routes is usable for us.

Thanks,
Kev.