Hi,

On 29.09.20 13:06, R. Diez wrote:
Hi all:

I am new to Maven, and I am reading now the documentation about resources:

https://maven.apache.org/pom.html#Resources

I have a few questions that are not covered there:

1) Do I need to specify <filtering> ? If not, what is its default value?

The default is simply to copy the files...

2) I just need to include a single resource file in the JAR. I guess I
element for that single file. Or is there a better way?

No need to specify things like include/excludes etc. just put the file
into src/main/resources directory ... If the resource is only needed for
tests put it into src/test/resources...

3) What happens if I do not specify <excludes>? Will all other files in
that <directory> be included in the JAR too?

Yes...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Thanks in advance,