did you try simplifying version to numeric version
<version>2.5.4</version
?

________________________________
From: Alub Quinata <alquint...@outlook.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2021 4:46 PM
To: users@maven.apache.org <users@maven.apache.org>
Subject: How do you get "import in3.*;" to work in a Java program when using
Maven?

I have a working pom.xml file, and I want to use Incubed in3.  I added these
lines to my Maven pom.xml file:

<dependency>
  <groupId>it.slock</groupId>
  <artifactId>in3</artifactId>
  <version>v2.5.4</version>
</dependency>

I was trying to follow the directions here:
https://github.com/blockchainsllc/in3/packages/72045?version=v2.5.4

I tried different versions of in3 too.  Whenever I ran "mvn install", I got an
error like this:

Could not resolve dependencies for project org.foobar:jar:0.1.0: Could not find
artifact it.slock:in3:jar:2.5.4 in central
(https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2)

I looked on different Maven repositories for "in3" or "it.slock", but I could
not find anything.  How do you use pom.xml to build in3 for Java?