Hi Maarten,

Yup, this is a matter of fact an attempt to configure the Layrry build to
publish its artifacts to Maven Central and make it happen with a single release
commit.

I’ve got the deploy plugin configured in such a way they it will skip tests and
examples. That works. However the release plugin complains about duplicate
reactor modules (rightly so). I know I can change versions and tag manually but
I’d rather have it automated hence the use of the release plugin.

Perhaps there’s a different way to do this? What I need is:
- given a subset of the Reactor:
  - attach sources and javadoc jars (done)
  - sign artifacts (done)
  - publish to Maven Central
     - deploy plugin?
     - release plugin?
  - automatic promotion from staging to production at MC.

Any tips to make this happen would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Sent from my primitive tricorder