Från: Stephen Coy <st...@resolvesw.com.au>
Svara: Maven Users List <users@maven.apache.org>
Datum: 27 juli 2021 at 15:22:52
Till: users@maven.apache.org <users@maven.apache.org>
Ämne:  OSS Nexus vs GitHub Packages

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on using GitHub Packages as a company
repo vs Nexus.

Right now we (about 30-40 devs) are using an ageing version of Sonatype Nexus
for onsite builds and S3 for “cloud” based builds (a process inherited from
using Spring Boot).

Now there is a push for us to migrate everything to GitHub Packages.

Personally, I would just run up a Nexus OSS instance in an EC2 instance and use
that.

There does not seem to be much discussion about this around.

What is everyone else doing right now?

Cheers,

Steve C