Dear Users,

please be informed that with Maven SCM 1.12.0 *all* commercial providers and CVS providers have been deprecated and are scheduled for removal for the next major version.

There are several reasons why (does not apply to CVS):
* We do not have any access to those SCMs and cannot properly maintain them. We do not even know whether they still work or not. * We want to evolve SCM which requires changes in the API which makes it impossible due to the above fact.
* We believe that they are best maintained by the vendors.

They will continue to exist forever in the 1.x line.

Michael