Looking at github's advanced search you can come up with the following list
of repositories that use maven as its build tool

https://github.com/search?q=extension%3Axml+filename%3Apom&type=Code

But it seems that if you include filtering repositories by star count, the
search breaks and instead returns repositories only by star count.

--
// Mantas