From: Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2022 5:08 AM
To: Maven Users List <users@maven.apache.org>; Miller, Christopher (NE)
<christopher.mil...@gd-ms.com>
Subject: Re: Possible protocol error, handshake_error when using Maven

----
External E-mail --- CAUTION: This email originated from outside GDMS. Do not
click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the
content is safe.

Hi,

can you please write which exact version of the JDK you are using?
Furthermore the Maven version you are using a bit out of time...
Simplest try would be to upgrade to most recent version of Maven...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise