Hello,

I have a multi-module project and I want to create a bill of materials
(BOM) module. BOM module contains dependencyManagement. My parent module
imports BOM module. BOM module will be used in another project that is
going to use my library. In development environment I would like to change
version of one dependency. I tried to do that using a profile but it seems
that maven does not activate the profile while performing import. Is it a
normal behavior? Maybe you could recommend any other way to implement
dependency version change in development environment.

Thanks in advance for the answers.