I noticed that we have one build that is trying to compile so many files that
it is running out of memory in the maven-compiler-plugin execution.  I see that
I can set the "maxmem" property in that plugin's configuration.  What would be
nice to know is what the default value is.  I thought that perhaps "mvn -X"
would tell me that, but that only tells me that the default value is
"${maven.compiler.maxmem}".  That doesn't help me.  How can I get the default
value of this property, or any particular property, from a given pom?