I am trying to reproduce a build that was done a week ago. Our maven pom files
use range in many places ([1.0,1.1), when I go look at the pom of the published
project, it just shows the range, not the actual version chosen:

Published pom:
<dependency>
           <groupId>com.hp.cp.dfe.shared</groupId>
           <artifactId>common-types</artifactId>
           <version>[1.0,1.1)</version>
</dependency>

How do I determine exact versions of dependencies used in a prior build?  In
Apache ivy the published ivy.xml shows the exact version chosen, I was
expecting maven to have the same and I am assuming I just am not using the
right util.