Hi,
How do I set a variable with xml in it and then spit it back out?

        <j:set var="cats1">
<![CDATA[
          <category name="
]]>
        </j:set>

This escapes the xml, which I dont' want:
&amp;ltcategory name...

Looking at jelly's documentation, I should be able to do this:
        <j:set var="cats1" escapeText="false">

but I get this output:
<j:set> This tag does not understand the 'escapeText' attribute

This seems like a case where maven isn't using the latest jelly again?
 Does anyone know if there are any workarounds I can use for the
current version of maven.

Thanks,
Ben