Hi

Sorry for late answer, but I feel yesterday and today moning yourself sick and thought, that I got COVID.

But now I feel better.

I set environment variables and deploy starts to work.

But compiling doesnot. It gives me :

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.6.0:compile (default-compile) on project teamengine-realm: Compilation failure [ERROR] No compiler is provided in this environment. Perhaps you are running on a JRE rather than a JDK?

And thats true.

raivo@Hydra:~/teamengine$ java -version
openjdk version "11.0.16" 2022-07-19
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 11.0.16+8-post-Ubuntu-0ubuntu120.04)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 11.0.16+8-post-Ubuntu-0ubuntu120.04, mixed mode, sharing)

but

JAVA_HOME=/usr/java/jre1.8.0_351/

I don't know how to set Java default version to Java8 in Ubuntu.

What I have to do ?

Regards

Raivo