Hi all,

I've met Hervé Boutemy at Devoxx last week (well, I hope Hervé remember we discussed this subject wednesday evening), and we discussed about some maven subjects.

Namely, Hervé was looking for some "interesting" projects.

As a consequence, here is an open-source project I'm working on since quite some time https://github.com/Riduidel/aadarchi

Why is it interesting ?

a. For the packaging variety : the project contains some jars, but also a maven plugin, a gradle plugin (I don't know if it is a good one in this mailing-list), a maven archetype, and some documentation

b. For the use (maybe not necessary) of CDI in maven, with maven properties used in CDI components (through the use of Deltaspike), and I think it could be cool to have it replaced with Guice (yup, that was part of the discussion with Hervé)

Cheers !