On 26. 05. 23 14:26, Tamás Cservenák wrote:
Howdy,

yes, it should be possible, it is meant to be thread safe once constructed.
How did you intend session handling? One session for all, or have sessions
per thread?

I am just using the one RepositorySystemSession that a Maven plugin has access to. I don't even know if/how I would get another session.

Also, unsure what you want to "speed up", but resolver itself also uses
thread pools, so maybe better to look into those?

I need to download about a hundred of ~200 MB artifacts that I have to extract and analyze their content for our application. I have a custom maven plugin for this. It takes tens of seconds to analyze the content once downloaded, so I am trying to parallelize this.

Like new "bf" collector and related (threading) settings, etc
https://maven.apache.org/resolver/configuration.html

This is interesting but not applicable to my case, it seems.

HTH